CHURCH UNDERWRITING SPOTS
Should your Church choose to become a monthly underwriter of KJIR, we offer 16 spots for a $50 donation
These 30 second spots let the community know about your Church by giving information such as:
Church name, address, service times, scripture, logo, telphone contact numbers, website, greeting, etc., and that your Church supports local Christian Radio!
Underwriters: Businesses and Churches
Ashley Pentecostal Church – Ashley, MO
Assembly of God Church – Camp Point, IL
B & W Truck Specialists
Barnard Mobility Solutions
Benville Union Church – Mt. Sterling, IL
Bradford Villa Assisted Living
Brown Drug Company
B & W Truck Repair
Custom Glass & Glazing
Dolbeare Construction & Custom Hardwoods
Durham United Methodist Church-Durham, MO
Emmanuel Church of the Nazarene – Quincy, IL
Faith Christian Church – Quincy, IL
5th Street Baptist Church-Hannibal, MO
First Assembly of God-Ewing, MO
First Baptist Church – Mt. Sterling, IL
First Baptist Church – Plainville, IL
Frankford Baptist Church-Frankford, MO
Frankford Worship Center – Frankford, MO
Guide One Insurance
Grandview Church-Quincy, IL
Hansen-Spear Funeral Home
Heimer & Associates Tax Accounting
Landmark Irrigation, Inc.
Mark Twain Dinette
Monroe Tire & Battery
Nelsonville Assembly of God – Nelsonville, MO
Poage Auto Plaza
Promiseland Family Church – Monroe City, MO
Salt River Christian Church – New London, MO
Salvation Army Family Store in Hannibal
Spring Street Automotive
Standing On The Rock Church – Hannibal, MO
State Farm Insurance-Craig Spratt – Palmyra, MO
Stratton Chiropractic Center
The Gospel Shed
Wells Fargo AdvisorsW
What is Underwriting?
The F.C.C. authorizes non-commercial stations to acknowledge gifts or grants from businesses who underwrite specific programs or portions of our programming. Recognition of those gifts on the air is referred to as an underwriting message.
Who can Underwrite?
Businesses, Churches or Organizations who want to support the Christian radio ministry of KJIR by underwriting or sponsoring a portion of our program can receive “on air” acknowledgment of their support through an underwriting announcement.
What does it include?
* An underwriting announcement includes:
* Name of the business
* Phone number
* Years in business
* Generic list of products and/or services provided
Why Underwrite On Radio?
* It reaches people in their home, vehicle and business.
* It’s mobile, reaching people just before they enter the store.
* The production cost is low compared to television.
* 77% of all adults tune in to radio for more than three hours every day.
Why Underwrite On Christian Radio?
* Christian radio listeners ascribe an incredible amount of loyalty to their station. Many Christian radio listeners listen exclusively to Christian radio. For this reason they tend to support those merchants who support their station.
* Christian radio is a message-oriented medium. In a day when radio stations are nothing more than background mediums, people tune to Christian radio for the message it conveys.
Interested in becoming a underwriter please contact us: